The Divine Language Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Language Forum

A place to meet, ask questions, offer ideas or simply chat about the Fifth Element and the Divine Language.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fifth Element Props

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadajiroth

Kadajiroth

The Fifth Element Props Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Element Props   The Fifth Element Props Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:58 am

Hi,

I'm looking to get $190AUD for it. The electronics work fine, but they drain the batteries fairly fast. So when it's not in-use it's good to keep the batteries disconnected. I just might have a MultiPass up for sale soon, as well.
Back to top Go down
Heather

PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Element Props   The Fifth Element Props Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:50 pm

Hey there! How much are you looking to get for Korben's blaster? I've got a lot of stuff too. Definitely want those multipasses myself. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kadajiroth

Kadajiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Element Props   The Fifth Element Props Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:57 am

Actually, not pictured is my Leeloo MultiPass, that's an old photo. I can get you in contact with a guy who makes kits and decals (full kits, basically) for the MultiPasses. I think he sells Leeloo, Korben, Zorg and Cornelius. I'll see if I can dig up his e-mail address for you.
Back to top Go down
Kim

PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Element Props   The Fifth Element Props Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:55 pm

You lucky terd. I want to buy the Temple Key, Four Stones, Korben's Gun, and Multipasses of leeloo and Korben too. I guess I have to wait until my finances are clear.
Back to top Go down
Kadajiroth

Kadajiroth

PostSubject: The Fifth Element Props   The Fifth Element Props Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:33 am

Hey fellow The Fifth Element fans.

Just wanted to post a photo of my Fifth Element prop collection, and feel free to post your own Fifth Element collectibles. I didn't know where else to post this, so please move it if need be.

The Fifth Element Props KadajirothFifthElementDisplay

Items shown in photo are (left to right):

• Zorg's "ZF-1" remote (very small prop, but if you watch the scene where the Mangalores enter Zorg's factory before the ZF-1 scene, you see him holding it, he uses it to open the ZF-1 shell)
  • Korben Dallas' blaster
  • Mondoshawan Tomb Key
  • All Four Fifth Element Limited Edition Phone Cards (Korben, Leeloo, Cornelius and Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg, they're stacked so you can't see the individual cards)
  • (Behind) The Fifth Element VHS Collector's Edition (with "The Story of The Fifth Element" book)
  • (Behind) The Fifth Element UMD

Korben's blaster:
The Fifth Element Props KadajirothKorbenDallasBlaster1

ZF-1 remote:
The Fifth Element Props Zf1remote

Items to come:

• All four Fifth Element "Element" stones with Divine Statue
  • Zorg Industries' ZF-1
  • Diva Plavalaguna Statue

Also, if anyone is interested I have a spare Korben Dallas blaster for sale. I was sent a second one without a base, so if anyone is interested just let me know. These blasters have working ammo counters electronics and are of fantastic quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fifth Element Props   The Fifth Element Props Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fifth Element Props
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Divine Language Forum :: Divine News & Updates! :: Language Discussions-
Jump to: